New England Mountain Bikers Inc (NEMTB) is a enthusiastic group of riders based on the New England Tablelands of Northeast NSW Australia. Riders from Guyra to Tamworth are involved and the club is based in Armidale.
We hold regular races and social rides and frequently travel away as a club to nearby and far off events. We have a dedicated trail advocacy team who work with local land managers to develop sustainable trails for recreational use.
Armidale State Forest (Pine Forest) –” The Piney”: Click here for Destination Map
Driving directions to Pine Forrest
1. From Barney Street head north on Marsh St toward Dumaresq St. – Go through 2 roundabouts 1.7 km
2. Continue onto Rockvale Rd 6.5 km
3. Turn right into Pine Forrest Road
1. Starting from the Glen Innes Rd in Armidale head north 17.9km along the New England Hwy. Watch out for the old forestry saw on a post marking the required left hand turn.
2. Drive up 20m to the gate/grid. Parking for 6-8 cars can be found 30m to the left of the gate/grid.
3. There is another gate right at the parking area to access FTF to the west.
Click here for more maps, GPS files and a sneak preview video.
Driving directions to Dumaresq Dam
1. Head north on Marsh St toward Dumaresq St – Go through 1 roundabout 0.6 km
2. Turn left at Donnelly St – Go through 1 roundabout 1.9 km
3. Continue on Queen Elizabeth Dr – Go through 1 roundabout 1.0 km
4. Continue on Handel St 0.6 km
5. Slight right at Boorolong Rd 5.2 km
6. Turn right at Dumaresq Dam Rd
Destination will be straight ahead 4.8 km
Duneresque Dam Destination Map
Driving directions to Kookaburra Crest
1. Head north on Marsh St toward Dumaresq St – Go through 1 roundabout 1.1 km
2. Turn left at Newton St
Destination will be straight ahead on corner of Newton St and Crest Rd 0.8 km
Destination Map for Kookaburra Crescent
Imbota Nature Reserve: Click here for Map & directions
Imbota is about 8km from Armidale on the Catledoyle road.
To contact the club, go to the NEMTB Website
Up to the minute chat, NEMTB facebook is the place!